CAVCO was founded in 2002 as an independent distributor of brand name industrial pipe, valve, fittings and associated material to industrial clients throughout the USA. Despite many ongoing changes to the industry, we remain loyal to our original mandate and proudly boast many long term client relationship throughout the South East and beyond.
In 2008 CAVCO moved into a 80,000 square foot warehouse on a 16 acre lot near Birmingham, AL. This facility has allowed us to accommodate our continued growth and provides excellent connection to the major highways in the South East. CAVCO also operates through a number of regional warehouses and on-site project facilities.
CAVCO is a certified National Women’s Business Enterprise. Our certification reflects the fact that the business owner is actively engaged in the day to day operations of the business.
As a business, we continue to focus on our core principals of:
- Customer Service; From the beginning we made the decision to strive for excellence in customer satisfaction and have settled for nothing less
- Reliability; We recognize the time critical nature of many of the industries and projects we support so we are committed to delivering promptly and to the full satisfaction of our clients
- Consultation; As technology and the needs of our clients continues to change, we recognize the need to support our clients with experienced, knowledgeable staff through both our inside sales team as well as support staff
- Cost Competitive; We strive to supply material at the cost effective price while fully understanding and meeting your technological and sourcing requirements
- Documentation; We know that the successful management of documentation can be critical in successfully reaching stop:go and project reimbursement stages. CAVCO provides accurate paperwork (incl. MTRs, submittals, spec sheets, installation guides, shipping documents) in both hard and electronic copy